We provide consulting and advisory services to support our clients in the design, deployment, implementation, evaluation and financing of Circular Economy strategies and sustainable energy plans and policies.
Our consultants have over forty years of expertise in carbon markets. We have led several first of its kind carbon projects under Kyoto and the voluntary market, participated in the design of the EU ETS, California ETS and financing proposals for the PRM, among others.
We value clients who are interested in pursuing innovative approaches for sustainable energy policy, program & project management, as well as seeking for solid and transparent assessment procedures for accountability and financial assistance.
We have a global approach to the energy sector needs and commitments to sustainable development, combined with a deep understanding of the international carbon finance ecosystem.
We provide access to innovative tools and processes to assess and reduce mitigation actions risk management for financial assistance and compliance, gaining a unique leadership position in the design of methodologies, infrastructure and regulatory frameworks that govern the generation of mitigation outcomes.
We are involved in first-of-their-kind developments in energy policy, climate market mechanisms, subnational green growth strategies, clean energy sector M&A in multiple countries around the globe.
Our services include:
• Designing methodologies, infrastructure and regulatory frameworks that govern MOs and ITMOs generation, issuance and transfer.
• Providing a single source of trusted information on the quality of carbon offset units, projects, methodologies and standards via ratings systems.
• Integrating Circular Economy metrics with MRV systems.
• Strengthening clients’ NDCs with harmonized metrics and ambitious goals according to Circular Economy principles.
• Building national and international capacity to design and transfer mitigation actions that are financially ready.
• Promoting consensus around key aspects of climate carbon markets.
Development and policies for leading institutions
Our team has worked with the following organisations.